Join a team focused company with a commitment to ethical and safe work practices with a top rating in safety, professionalism, and customer service. Our company will provide opportunities to develop skills in all areas of production arboriculture, plant health care, and sales.
Core values of the company:
- Safety: Adherence to all applicable ANSI standards and safe work practices, staff education, and support from ownership to put safety first.
- Knowledgeable and appropriate tree care: Adherence to all ANSI standards and best management practices. Continued education for all employees and ownership. Education of our clients and staff in the most appropriate and up to date tree care.
- Team health and wellbeing: Consistent and reasonable workload to provide for healthy work/life balance. Competitive pay and full benefits package available for full and certain part time positions. Organized and planned schedule.
- Team focus: Every member of our team is important and is considered in decision making. Diversity is valued. Attitude is as important as aptitude!
1. Production Arborist
Competencies to include:
- Beginning to advanced knowledge and skill in tree pruning and removals both climbing and using aerial lift equipment.
- Truck and equipment operation to include driving of manual transmission vehicles. Front end loader and stump grinding experience preferred but not required.
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL, Class B or better preferred.
- Ability to work respectfully and efficiently with crews of varied skill sets, follow work specifications, and develop work plan per work orders.
- This could be a full or part time position.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Northeast Tree, Inc.
2124 Marshall St NE, Suite 3
Minneapolis, MN 55418